Pairing steps in distant mode :
Requirements : To use Smart Plug on distant mode, it is required to update the firmware in the BeeWi Smartpad Application
- Connect on the Beewi-home portal using your login credentials
- Make sure that the gateway is on Bluetooth Smart active mode (Bluetooth blue button)
- Connect the Smart Plug on an electrical plug, then press the button for 2 seconds.
- The Smart Plug blue LED flash accelerates (from 1x to 3x per second).
- The plug is in pairing mode
- Press the sync gateway button during 1 to 3 seconds.
- The gateway blue LED flash accelerates immediately (the flashing goes from 1x every two seconds to 3x per second).
- The gateway is in pairing mode
- After a few moments, the flashing of the gateway is slowing down.
- The pairing has started
- Information from the Smart Plug on the dashboard at the end of pairing