Pairing steps in distant mode :
- Open the door of the Smart Temp by unscrewing the 4 cruciform screws
- Connect the BeeWi-home portal using your login credentials
- Make sure that the gateway is active on Bluetooth Smart mode
- Press the sync gateway button during 1 or 2 seconds.
- The gateway blue LED flash accelerates immediately (flashing 1x every 2 seconds at 6x per second)
- Install 2 AAA batteries into the compartment. Smart Temp goes into pairing mode.
- The gateway blue LED blinking slows down, the gateway has detected the Smart Temp and pairing has begun.
- The Smart Temp image appears after a few moments on the dashboard of the BeeWi-home Application.
- When the Bluetooth of Smart Temp button changes from grey to blue, the sensor is permanently operational. Attention: Close the door using the 4 cruciform screws only after completing the pairing successfully (the Smart Temp appears on the dashboard of the Application).
Back to top